1. ROTARY MUSIC FESTIVAL will be going ahead on Wednesday, April 20. This is such a wonderful opportunity for our students to perform outside of the school as well as listen to other choirs and bands perform from other schools. Students are asked to WEAR BLACK PANTS/SKIRT AND A WHITE TOP/BLOUSE for the performances. Students are asked to bring in their $3.00 towards this opportunity as this covers the entry fee to the festival and also the bussing to Stephenville. BAND PERFORMANCE at Stephenville High School on Thursday, April 21 @ 10:55am.
2. Students are “NOT PERMITTED” to bring the following items to school: peanut butter, fish, eggs, sesame seeds due to students having allergies.
3. Parents/Guardians are reminded to REDUCE SPEEDS AROUND SCHOOL when dropping children off and picking them up. When picking up your child, next to the main office, please park in Parking Lot, do not block road way.
4. HERITAGE FAIR is going ahead on Thursday, April 21. Students are reminded to get their projects finished. Parents are encouraged to view projects from 11:30 – 12:05pm. Judging will take place from 12:45 – 2:15pm
5. KINDERGARTEN PICTURE DAY is on Monday, April 18 @ 9:00am. Please dress appropriately for our Cap and Gown.