May 15, 2015
ST. MICHAEL’S ELEMENTARY
1. Just a reminder to parents there is NO SECRETARY IN THE OFFICE from 11:30- 12:00 for lunch Monday to Friday. This means you may experience delays in having the door answered. If you need to speak to someone, just leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
2. Students will NOT BE PERMITTED to bring any ELECTRONIC DEVICES such as Cell Phones, I Pads or tablets to school until further notice.
3. We are in the process of planning ENRICHMENT CLUSTERS for June 23/24. If you have an indoor or outdoor skill that you would be willing to share with a group of students, please contact the school at 646-2822. A teacher will be present at every activity.
4. There will be NO SCHOOL on Monday, May 18 due to a holiday. Classes will resume on Tuesday, May 19 and it will be Day 9 on the school calendar. Have a great weekend!
5. GRADE 3/6 LANGUAGE ARTS PROVINCIAL COMMON ASSESSMENTS (formerly known as C.R.T’s) will begin on Thursday, May 21. (A.M. only)
May 21, Thursday _ Non Fiction
May 22, Friday _ Persuasive
May 25, Monday _ Fiction
May 26, Tuesday _ Creative Writing