1. THANKSGIVING ASSEMBLY will be held on Thursday, October 6. All parents/Guardians are welcome to attend.
2. Parents/Guardians are reminded that for September 2016-2017 school year, we have a WARM-UP LUNCH PROGRAM. Students can avail of this service if they simply wrap the food in tin foil (include name). Line ups for microwaves are becoming increasingly longer and this would help minimize students having to wait long periods of time to use the microwave. POPCORN IS NOT PERMITTED at lunch time since it holds up the wait time to use the microwave. Please encourage your children to eat healthy by providing healthy lunches.
3. SCHOOL CLOSEOUT on Friday, October 7 for students. This is a Curriculum day for teachers.
4. THANKS GIVING HOLIDAY to be held on Monday, October 10 for students. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
5. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DAY to be held on Thursday, October 13. There will be no school for students on this day.
6. Students are NOT PERMITTED to bring the following items to school: peanut butter, fish, eggs, sesame seeds due to students having allergies.7. Parents/Guardians are reminded to REDUCE SPEEDS AROUND SCHOOL when dropping your child off and picking them up. When picking up your child, next to the main office, please park in Parking Lot, PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK ROADWAY.