1. Parents/Guardians are reminded that we have a WARM-UP LUNCH PROGRAM. Students can avail of this service if they simply wrap the food in tin foil (include name). Line ups for microwaves are becoming increasingly longer and this would help minimize students having to wait long periods of time to use the microwave. POPCORN IS NOT PERMITTED at lunch time since it holds up the wait time to use the microwave. Please encourage your children to eat healthy by providing healthy lunches.
2. SPRING CONCERT will take place on Thursday, May 26 at 6:30pm. Students are encouraged to be at the school at 6:15pm.
3. Parents/Guardians are reminded to REDUCE SPEEDS AROUND SCHOOL when dropping children off and picking them up. When picking up your child, next to the main office, please park in Parking Lot, do not block road way.
4. SCHOOL CLOSED on Monday, May 23 for the Victoria Day Holiday. Classes will resume on Tuesday, May 24 and it will be Day 1 on the school calendar.
5. Students are “NOT PERMITTED” to bring the following items to school: peanut butter, fish, eggs, sesame seeds due to students having allergies.
6. CONGRATULATIONS to the following students who attended the Regional Heritage Fair in Corner Brook last weekend:
(1) Brayden McLean, (2) Sara Strickland, (3) Jessica Hulan