1. THE KIDDIE KARNIVAL COMMITTEE will meet on Monday, March 21 at 2:50pm. PARENTS WHO WISH TO VOLUNTEER, please return the slip which was sent home on the March 11th newsletter or call the school to confirm your participation. Please send in your donation of prizes by Monday, March 21st.
2. Students are “NOT PERMITTED” to bring the following items to school: peanut butter, fish, eggs, sesame seeds due to students having allergies.
3. Parents/Guardians are reminded to REDUCE SPEEDS AROUND SCHOOL when dropping children off and picking them up. When picking up your child, next to the main office, please park in Parking Lot, do not block road way.
4. MARCH IS EPILEPSY EDUCATION MONTH, please wear PURPLE to school on March 24th to show your support!
5. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL is on March 24 for Easter Break and Students will return on April 4. It will be Day 7 on the School Calendar. HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!