1. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who brought in goodies for Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week. It was very much appreciated by all staff. A Special Thank you to Kim Nolan for organizing the week.
2. REPORT CARDS will be going home on Thursday, March 17. Students will be dismissed at 12:05pm. PARENT/TEACHER INTERVIEWS will only take place at the request of the teacher.
3. Students are “NOT PERMITTED” to bring the following items to school: peanut butter, fish, eggs, sesame seeds due to students having allergies.
4. Parents/Guardians are reminded to REDUCE SPEEDS AROUND SCHOOL when dropping children off and picking them up. When picking up your child, next to the main office, please park in Parking Lot, do not block road way.
5. KIDDIE KARNIVAL is being held on Thursday, March 24 between 9:30am & 11:30am. Students are asked to bring in a prize as soon as possible. If you can volunteer for the morning please return the volunteer slip attached to the memo or contact the school at 646-2822.