ST. MICHAEL’S ELEMENTARY
1. Students will be given 2 books of 10 tickets to sell on a LONGBOARD AND BMX BIKE. Proceeds from this sale will help fund our Enrichment Clusters the last week of school. Students who sell 5 books will have their name entered in a draw for a Walmart Certificate for every 5 books they sell.
2. KILLDEVIL CAMP APPLICATIONS are available at the school. Also, JUMPSTART APPLICATIONS can be picked up at the pool which covers the cost of the camp.
3. We are in the process of planning ENRICHMENT CLUSTERS for June 23/24. If you have an indoor or outdoor skill that you would be willing to share with a group of students, please contact the school at 646-2822. A teacher will be present at every activity.
4. Students will NOT BE PERMITTED to bring any ELECTRONIC DEVICES such as Cell Phones, I Pads or Tablets to school until further notice.
5. Just a reminder to parents there is NO SECRETARY IN THE OFFICE from 11:30 – 12:00 for lunch Monday to Friday. This means you may experience delays in having the door answered. If you need to speak to someone, just leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
6. The NEW SCHOOL WEBSITE is available at: http://sites.google.com/a/nlesdonline.ca/stmhome/home, you will find lots of information about the school, a calendar of upcoming events and electronic copies of any announcement on the site.
7. FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE: Wednesday, June 17 (Grade 7/8) Language Arts
Thursday, June 18 (Grade 7/8) Science
Friday, June 19 (Grade 7/8) Math
After exams are completed students will go home for the remainder of day. All students must stay until 11:30 and 12:00 Wednesday only. Students are asked to bring something to read when finished their exam.
8. KINDERGARTEN CELEBRATION is being held on Wednesday, June 17 at 1:30. A memo will be sent home at a later date. On Friday, June 12 there will be NO KINDERGARTEN CLASSES due to KINDERSTART that day.