ST. MICHAEL’S ELEMENTARY
October 9, 2015
1. There is NO SCHOOL on Friday, October 9 due to a Professional Development Day for teachers and Monday, October 12 due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. It will be Day 10 on the school calendar when they return on Tuesday, October 13.
2. THANK YOU to everyone who bought vegetables for our fundraiser, it was another great year. Anyone who has not picked up their vegetables are asked to do so by Friday, October 9.
3. We will be having our FIRST SCHOOL COUNCIL MEETING of the year on Wednesday, October 14 at 630pm. Anyone interested in becoming a member of our School Council is asked to attend.
4. Parents are reminded that the school offers a “LUNCH WARM UP SERVICE”. This allows your child to eat lunch immediately and saves them from long wait times at the microwaves. Simply wrap their food in foil wrap or a foil container and write their name in permanent marker on the foil/container.
5. The” NEW SCHOOL WEBSITE” is available at:
http://sme.nlesdonline.ca, you will find
lots of information about the school, a calendar of upcoming events and
electronic copies of any announcement of the site.
6. Students are “NOT PERMITTED” to bring the following items to school: peanut butter, fish, eggs, sesame seeds due to students having allergies.
7. Students will” NOT BE PERMITTED” to bring any “ELECTRONIC DEVICES” such as Cell Phones, I Pads or Tablets to school until further notice.
HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!